14th March 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How much time and money will it take to complete BA Graduation course?

I wants to become complete my graduation BA. Now I am 12th passed only what is the procedure to take admision and how much time will it take to complete my graduation and how much money I have to pay all?

15th March 2015, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time and money will it take to complete BA Graduation course?

After completion of your 12th standard, you can get direct admission in B.A course on the basis of marks secured by you in 12th standard final examination. Most of the colleges provides direct admissions on the basis of merit by considering candidates 12th standard final examination marks except some colleges conducts their own entrance test for providing admission to B.A course. The duration of B.A course is 3 years. The fee structure of B.A course may vary from 10,000-20,000 depending upon the facilities provided by the college.
15th September 2016, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much time and money will it take to complete BA Graduation course?

I failed in BA III year can I take regular admission again in BA III Year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?