23rd December 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for AMU B.Tech entrance exam? Cutoff rank required to qualify?

Respected Sir,
How to prepare myself for AMU B.Tech entrance exam? What rank I have to secure so that I can get admission? Please help me regarding this.

20th May 2017, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for AMU B.Tech entrance exam? Cutoff rank required to qualify?

To get admission for pursuing B.Tech course at AMU, you have to appear in admission test (AMUEEE) which is conducted by AMU. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCM and English subjects or Diploma in Engineering course with 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission to B.Tech course in AMU. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process and you will be allotted a seat for pursuing B.Tech course.

You can prepare for AMU B.Tech entrance examination by preparing your 12th standard PCM subject or Diploma in Engineering course syllabus. The cutoff marks required to qualify the examination is 68-72% of the total marks for which the examination is conducted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?