19th March 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How should I leverage these 3 years of B.Sc so that i make maximum out of it?

I am currently in BSc (1st year)- non medical studying in MCM DAV College Chandigarh. I want to get into teaching profession, could you please guide me that how should I leverage these 3 years of BSc so that i make maximum out of it to help me later in teaching field,....i mean apart from doing well at acads. I would want to study futher after BSc, what not clear what should I aim for...please provide me some direction...thanks.

26th March 2015, 06:30 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How should I leverage these 3 years of B.Sc so that i make maximum out of it?

You never mentioned the stream that you are doing your major in. Since you want to continue your career in teaching field, you must do a subsequent master degree. If you are doing B.Sc. in pass, then doing a subsequent M.Sc. will not be possible. M.Sc. depends on the stream of major that you have chosen for B.Sc. So you must have a B.Sc. degree with a major in some subject like Mathematics or Physics etc.
Next after M.Sc., if you want to go for teaching in schools, then sit for SSC or School Service Commission examination. If you want to go for teaching in colleges, then sit for PSC or Public Service Commission examination. In either cases, if you clear the examination, then you will get a score, based on which you will be called for an interview. If you pass the interview also then according to the upcoming vacant position in a school or college you will get posted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?