27th February 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

How to study B.Tech course after B.Sc (Honors) in computer Science? Can I apply for JELET exam? In which year of B.Tech I can get admission?

I am studying B.Sc (Honors) in computer Science and after it want to study B.Tech in same stream. How can I study this course? Can I apply JELET exam? In which year of B.Tech I can get admission?

1st March 2017, 12:01 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study B.Tech course after B.Sc (Honors) in computer Science? Can I apply for JELET exam? In which year of B.Tech I can get admission?

It's nice that you want to pursue B.tech in computer science. You will get admission through lateral entry in 2nd year directly. The candidate who successfully earned 60% marks in his/her degree course along with mathematics are eligible for lateral entry and to get admission through lateral entry the candidate must have to appear for JELET (Joint Entry Exam for Lateral Entry). The candidate must have earned minimum 50% marks in his/her degree course to be eligible for JELET exam and according to the marks obtained by the candidate the college will be allotted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?