20th January 2016, 12:59 AM
ranireddy11

For which jobs I can apply having completed B.Tech EEE 5 years back? Is there any good course which can get me a good job?

Well i have completed my b.tech eee with 69 % in 2011. I got married after my b.tech. So i didnt go for a job. Now i want to secure a nice job for which jobs can i apply? Else there are any courses to study to get a good job ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a job in a good company after passing B.Tech EEE branch
  2. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  3. How to do government job after my B.Tech EEE?
  4. How many government jobs are there in EEE after passing B.Tech?
  5. How may I do MS in US after doing job for 1 year? How can I get a job in Infotech? I've completed B.Tech(EEE) in JNTUH
  6. How to apply for a right job after completing B.Tech?
  7. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  8. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  9. Which Government Jobs a btech student (information technology) can apply?
  10. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
  11. For which Jobs I am eligible to apply having completed MCA long back being a candidate with an age of 39 years?
  12. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  13. Which course is a good choice for me to get Job in Core Companies having completed B.Tech in EEE stream?
  14. How to join core companies after completing B.Tech in EEE?
  15. What should I do for getting good Job immediately after the completion of my Internship being a candidate doing Dentistry? Where should I apply for Jobs? How to get through the Interviews?
  16. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  18. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
15th April 2016, 07:04 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which jobs I can apply having completed B.Tech EEE 5 years back? Is there any good course which can get me a good job?

EEE stands for Electrical and Electronics Engineering and it is one of the top engineering streams which has lots of career opportunities in public as well as private sector. Some of the best opportunities in public sector are as follows:

>>If you are technically sound, you can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for Public Sector Jobs because at present top PSUs recruit candidates on basis of GATE scorecard.

>>Second option for you is Indian Engineering Services conducted by UPSC.

>>You can appear for entrance exams conducted by Railway Recruitment Board for post of Senior or Junior Engineer.

>>Other than these technical exams, if your age is less than 30 years, you can apply for IBPS CWE, SBI Clerk exam for banking jobs. You can apply for Civil Services exam etc. Government job will give you security and stability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?