27th May 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BSc(Nursing) in Himachal Pradesh University. I want to apply in this entrance exam of this year. Can you please tell me about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam for BSc(Nursing) admission of this year? Please tell me asap.

14th June 2018, 06:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Himachal Pradesh University BSc(Nursing) Entrance Exam 2018?

Procedure to apply for Himachal Pradesh university B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018;

In order to apply for this Himachal pradesh University B.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination, you are required to follow the below mentioned instructions. This Examination is basically conducted by Himachal Pradesh University.

>> You are required to register yourself with the basic details and other details properly in the below given link. After entering your basic details, you will be getting a unique application form number which should be kept for your future reference.

>> Then you are required to enter details like, name, DOB, father's name, address, contact number, educational qualification, ..etc.,

>> After that you are required to upload photograph and signature in the concerned sizes. Then you are required required to make the fee payment and then submit the application form.

Ph. No: 0177 2833648

Click here to Apply for B.Sc in Nursing Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?