31st March 2013, 08:51 PM

How to go for computer science engineering after passing B.E CSE?

i m BE(cse) so i want to know what are the courses i want to go for computer science enginnering

Related Questions:
  1. How to join TANCET after passing B.E(Computer Science Engineering)? Fee structure details for M.E(CSE)?
  2. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do civil engineering after passing 12th science with PCM and computer science
  4. Can I study B.Tech(CSE) after completing H.S. without Computer Science? -- [New]
  5. How to do Ph.D in computer science? I have done M.Tech in CSE
  6. Difference between CSE at BIT Mesra and Computer Engineering in DTU? Which is the best for the course?
  7. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  8. Which engineering stream should I choose among ECE, CSE and IT? Which one would be comfortable for girls?
  9. How many choices/options can I fill online for IIT JEE counseling programme?
  10. What is the scope for computer science and engineering branch?
  11. How to become a software engineer after completing B.A?
  12. Can I apply for SAIL exam after passing B.Tech in computer science and engineering?
  13. How to study B.E after passing 3 years in computer science and engineering?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to teach Mathematics in Engineering Colleges? Can a candidate with M.Sc Maths and M.Tech in CSE be eligible to teach Computer Science in Engineering Colleges?
  15. Which stream of engineering is better for me after passing 12th computer science with 87%
  16. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  17. Is CMJ approved by AICTE?
  18. Which is the best course between B.E CSE, B.Tech CSE, MSc computer science and MCA? List of good Arts college in Tamilnadu?
9th April 2013, 12:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for computer science engineering after passing B.E CSE?

After B.E in CSE you can try for higher education courses like M.E, M.Tech, MS, or MBA. M.Tech degree can be pursued in subjects like CSE/IT. Computer and communication, computer aided design, etc are other specialization areas in engineering. M.S can be pursued in related subjects from international Universities. MBA degree in systems management/IT will be suitable for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?