7th January 2015, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in USA for B.A.M.S Doctor?

hi , sir
i did bams 12 years ago n i was
doing private practice in india,
bcoz of family i hv to come here in usa.
is any opputunity of bams doctor here in usa??????

10th January 2015, 05:30 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in USA for B.A.M.S Doctor?

Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery(B.A.M.S) is a medical course studied by the students who study MBBS.

B.A.M.S course is not recognized outside India, If you are trying to pursue your career after B.A.M.S outside India,you should re-evaluate your decision.

However B.A.M.S degree is evaluated as Naturopathic Degree, but there are very less chances to get VISA of Canada, Australia, U.S.A or U.K or European countries. You cannot even use the title 'Doctor' before your name in these countries.

However, Many Ayurvedic doctors residing in Foreign countries and they had to complete other courses to survive there.

They should registered as Naturopathic practitioners or Herbal Practitioner.
26th November 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

I have not much experience in ayurvedic medicine, but I have More practiced in allopathy...can I able for this...Application
6th December 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

My son taken admission in aided ayurved medical college through PG MHCET Maharashtra for MS (Ayurved) whether he is eligible for staipend
5th April 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

what I can do after BAMS course in abroad ?? is it have any importance abroad ???
9th April 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

What job opportunities are there in abroad for an ayurvedic doctor??
6th January 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I am practicing since 12 yrs due to family i couldn't go any where is there job for BAMS Doctor
23rd March 2017, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

I am BAMS doctor & doing practice in Ayurveda from last 30 yrs in India but now I am in usa ( GREEN CARD HOLDER) HOW CAN I PRACTICE IN AYURVEDA what is legal status in usa So many Dr's r doing practise in usa Pls tell me. Rajiv
12th August 2017, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my Graduation(BAMS) and post-graduation (MD) in Ayurveda, and want to work in USA, what is the way to get a job there.
30th August 2017, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am doctor in Ayurveda and now I'm government employee in National health mission in AYUSH Ministry of India at Kanwat Rajasthan India
But I want a job in USA
I have a website www.healthpill.in
Do you have any appointments
10th September 2017, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

If you want to practice Ayurveda in US, joining NAMA is the first step. It took me 7 years to understand this.Once you join it, you will get to know how you can practice Ayurveda depending on your state laws
13th September 2017, 08:25 PM
sapphire1

There is no scope of BAMS in abroad. AS you are going to shift there. Then you have to check out that there is the scope of BAMS or not. Ayurveda is not introduced in foreign so you have to change your profession. Most of the doctor OF BAMS who are residing there they change their profession.
20th April 2018, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses which can be done by an ayurvedic doctor to work in US.
12th May 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a bams degree holder. Now i am in us. But no job oppotunity here. So what can i do?to get a job related to bams which course i can do?
15th January 2022, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Focus on doing master's degree in Biology, Medical technology, Health Care administration. You may need to get degree evaluated. Go to your state university and go the the department/admission department. You can also enroll in part time courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?