22nd November 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue graduation after ITI?

I have done my ITI this year and now I want to pursue graduation in any Vinoba Bhave university affiliated colleges in Jharkhand. Is it possible?

22nd November 2017, 08:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue graduation after ITI?

Is it depends on the course you pursued in ITI. It should be relevant course and also the duration for it should be one year. For admission to the degree course minimum of + 2 years of education qualification is a must. If this satisfy is fulfilled you can apply for the same. Make sure to check the requirement before applying.
22nd November 2017, 11:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to pursue graduation after completion of ITI. To be eligible to pursue graduation course, you should have passed 12th standard or three years Diploma course from a Government recognised institution. Candidates who have completed two years ITI course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through lateral entry admission process. So, once you complete your Diploma course, you are eligible to apply for admission for pursuing graduation course.
23rd November 2017, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my ITI this year and now I want to pursue graduation in any Vinoba Bhave university affiliated colleges in Jharkhand. Is it possible?

Yes, it is possible to pursue graduation after ITI. The candidate has to clear the 10+2 examination in any stream to study graduation course. Therefore, the candidate has to first join and complete 12th standard and then apply for graduate admission in regular or distance mode. There are various bachelor’s degree courses like BA, BSc, BCom, BBA, BCA etc. available to study. The candidate can select the course based on his/her interest, skill and ability. There are various subjects available in graduation to study like History, English, Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Geography, Statistics, Commerce, Computer Science etc.
23rd November 2017, 07:38 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Sorry, to inform you that after having ITI (Industrial Training Institute) course you are not eligible to apply for graduation, because to apply for graduation minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 from government recognized board.

So according to my opinion as you want to do graduation, then you must have to complete 10+2 or it’s equivalent qualification after that you are eligible to apply for graduation course.
23rd November 2017, 09:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

ITI is not equivalent to class 12th, and you need to complete lateral entry diploma to become eligible for admission in any degree course.

Admission in degree after three years diploma will be on the basis of lateral entry entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
23rd November 2017, 10:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

It is not possible to do any degree after completing the courses which you have mention here.

For doing any type of degree you should complete 12th or any diploma which is equivalent to plus two.
23rd November 2017, 11:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue any Graduate degree course on the basis ITI course. If you have completed your class 12th Board examination, then only you can apply for Graduation course.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination form a recognized Board can apply for the Graduation course. In some of the cases, Diploma is also accepted to pursue Graduation course.
24th November 2017, 12:11 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, it is quite possible to pursue graduation after completion of ITI course.
Candidates those who have completed ITI course in a particular discipline from a recognized board are eligible to do graduation in the relevant discipline. So, you must have to apply for graduation in the discipline relevant to your ITI course.
27th August 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Is any student completed ITI and then diploma is it equal to graduation
15th January 2022, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible after complete ITI students can eligible study for BTEC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?