1st November 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for B.Ed after 12th? Whether a B.A.(English) student apply for M.Ed after graduation?

hi,
I want to know that can i do b.ed after 12th????
and if i do ba english then can i do m.ed after ba????
please let me know immediately
thank you in advance

5th November 2014, 09:26 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for B.Ed after 12th? Whether a B.A.(English) student apply for M.Ed after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
I want to know that can i do b.ed after 12th????
and if i do ba english then can i do m.ed after ba????
please let me know immediately
thank you in advance

You want to get admission in B.Ed after completing 12th, but it's not possible to get admission in B.Ed after 12th that's because, only those candidates who have completed their graduation course are eligible. So, I suggest you to complete a graduation course.

Eligibility for B.Ed

Applicants must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized University and Admission will be on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the respective university.

Whether a B.A.(English) student apply for M.Ed after graduation?

Not possible. You need to complete B.Ed course to be eligible for M.Ed course. Without completing B.Ed course you are not eligible for M.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?