27th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  2. How many Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology seats are available in Jiwaji University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  5. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  6. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 26 years old candidate?
  7. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  8. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  9. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  10. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  11. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  12. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  13. Admission criteria to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  14. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  15. How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?
  16. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  17. How to get a Hotel Management degree from National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology?
  18. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
29th July 2018, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this college. Thank you!

Interested candidates have to apply online to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University. Candidates who have passed intermediate / higher secondary examination with at least 50% marks are eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University. They have to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University. Short listed candidates are admitted through counseling. The Jiwaji University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?