2nd November 2011, 11:57 AM
nilesh rajpurohit

Procedure to apply for Air Force Officer or Pilot being a candidate of Open category?

hey,i want to join indian air force in that i want to apply for airforce officer or pilot, i m in 1st year know i m from open category can u tell me the procedure plese

2nd November 2011, 03:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Air Force Officer or Pilot being a candidate of Open category?

Hello friend,
There are two best ways to get into the Indian Air Force as an officer.
1)After +2
2)After Graduation

After +2, one has to qualify the NDA exam conducted by the union public service commission. To be eligible for it, one must have studied Physics and Maths and must be within the age limit of 16 1/2 - 19 years.

After graduation, you may write combined defense service exam. This examination is also conducted by the union public service commission. To be eligible for it, apart from being a graduate and having studied Maths and Physics at +2 level, you must be within the age limit of 19-23 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
2nd November 2011, 10:39 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Procedure to apply for Air Force Officer or Pilot being a candidate of Open category?

Hello friend,
There are two best ways to get into the Indian Air Force as an officer.
1)After +2
2)After Graduation

After +2, one has to qualify the NDA exam conducted by the union public service commission. To be eligible for it, one must have studied Physics and Maths and must be within the age limit of 16 1/2 - 19 years.

After graduation, you may write combined defense service exam. This examination is also conducted by the union public service commission. To be eligible for it, apart from being a graduate and having studied Maths and Physics at +2 level, you must be within the age limit of 19-23 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
good luck
13th December 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Air Force Officer or Pilot being a candidate of Open category?

when is selection for air force officer
26th December 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i m student of 10 2 passed with pcb and running study b.sc with bio .can i apply from non-tech side and is that any chance to become officer.
3rd December 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i m 2nd year diploma (civil) student .what i can fill air force form.plz tell me.
22nd January 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

sir ,now i appered for bsc final (physics, math) can i apply for indian pilot plz tel me what should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?