24th June 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

List of Delhi University affiliated colleges for B.A.(Economics) admission with 95.4% for 12th CBSE candidate?

Hi,
Please tell me in which Delhi University recognized colleges I can get admission after securing 95.4% in class 12th CBSE in Commerce for doing B.A.(H) in Economics?

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer direct admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  2. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
  3. CBSE affiliated Open Schools which offer admission in 12th standard in New Delhi?
  4. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
  5. List of Government affiliated colleges offering direct admission in Zoology Honours for a candidate with 55% in CBSE 12th PCB?
  6. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  7. How to do B.Com honors correspondence from DU? I have scored 51% marks
  8. How can I get admission in any college of Delhi through JEE Mains being a candidate of Shimla?
  9. List of UG courses available in University of Texas at Austin? List of affiliated colleges and procedure of admission? -- [New]
  10. How can I apply for DCE? Where to get the forms
  11. Can I get admission in Delhi University if secured 85% in 12th CBSE? What are the options available for me?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in any colleges based on Delhi University after scoring 70% marks in CBSE board?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Delhi University for a candidate with 55% in 12th CBSE?
  14. List of best CBSE schools to enrol for 11th standard?
  15. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  16. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  17. Suggest the list of colleges for Admission in B.Com under Delhi University and their required procedure. I have done 12th scoring 82.20% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When can we expect the forms of DU for M.Com? Colleges which are affiliated to Delhi University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?