23rd June 2016, 01:28 PM
mani.reddy

Is there any college to study Graduation for Intermediate failed students?

Respected Sir,
I am K. Mani Reddy, I have failed in Intermediate 2nd year with PCMB. Is there any college for me to join for Graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in 1st year B.A(pass)?
  2. Is it possible to restudy SSC, intermediate and graduation at the age of 26?
  3. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I restudy intermediate after thirteen years as I failed in one subject?
  5. Is graduation enough or do I have to write an entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fees of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  6. How to pursue honors studies in economics?
  7. Is it possible to do graduation again if failed once?
  8. Am I eligible to do HSC along with diploma in Engineering?
  9. Fellowship or funding from Agencies for PhD from Amravati university?
  10. Is there any problem in Graduation admission for candidate through NIOS Intermediate?
  11. Can I discontinue diploma course and do B.Tech by completing intermediate which I left before? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility for IAS UPSC exam after getting failed in one of the intermediate subject?
  13. How to study in best government college in India after completing intermediate with 96%
  14. Is there any Open University in Mumbai to study Graduation for 12th failed student?
  15. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  16. Is it possible for me to enrol myself from 3rd year graduation through correspondence if I failed in regular?
  17. Which is the best university to study graduation to become an IAS officer?
  18. Guidance to pursue any Degree course through Distance Education being a candidate having failed Intermediate in the year of 1989 and working as Government Employee?
23rd June 2016, 06:25 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any college to study Graduation for Intermediate failed students?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in the graduation course.

The eligibility to get admission in the degree course is candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent from any recognised board/university.

So, you have to pass 10+2 to get admission in the graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?