23rd February 2016, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration? Detailed information about this course?

Hello,
I want to get the full information about the Bachelor of Tourism Administration course. What are the entrance exams there for admission? Please let me know asap.

4th May 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration? Detailed information about this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to get the full information about the Bachelor of Tourism Administration course. What are the entrance exams there for admission? Please let me know asap.
There is no entrance examination for studying Bachelor of Tourism Administration. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10+2 only. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like Amity University. The aspirant can apply online or offline for the admission. The course is useful for those interested in pursuing their career in the Tourism line. After the course you can work in various organizations in the tourism industry. The Amity University website link is
http://www.amity.edu/aitt/A17072.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?