16th February 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes in Bokaro to study fashion designing?

Hi, I'm now studying in 10 standard and I hate maths so I'm going to choose bio stream in 11th and I want to be a fashion designer. I want to know that what courses I have to do to be a fashion designer and can you tell me some institute in Bokaro for this? Please give me the instructions. How I became a fashion designer?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  2. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  3. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  4. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  5. How to become a fashion designer, being from a small town?
  6. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  7. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  8. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  9. Can I study Fashion Designing course after B.Tech? Good institutions where I can study?
  10. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  11. Is there any way to study Bachelors in Fashion Designing for 1 year Diploma student?
  12. List top 10 Fashion Designing institutes in Delhi?
  13. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE?
  14. Colleges for distance mode M.Sc. in apparel fashion designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there any Fashion Designing course available in ITI?
  16. Chances to study Fashion Designing in Abroad for Mechanical student?
  17. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  18. What is the scope of doing diploma in fashion designing?
16th February 2017, 05:29 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: List of institutes in Bokaro to study fashion designing?

If you want your dream to come true then you must do the following:
* Start researching about the future fashion trends.
* Create a fashion blog of your own, this will help you gain experience.
* Go through fashion magazines like Vogue. Read about the famous fashion designers.
* Put down your ideas on paper and then make prototypes.(with programs like-Adobe Illustrator and the Optitex Pattern Making Suite )
* Apply to a design school where you can be professionally trained.
* Create a professional portfolio
* Complete an internship under a good company

Institutes offering Fashion Designing course are::
* Inter National Institute of Fashion Design.
*JES Institute
*Sumeera Sikdha Foundation
*Dadasaheb Phalke Acting And Film Academy
*Future India Group.
16th February 2017, 06:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

In Bokaro you don't have much choices, if you want to study fashion designing course. You can try for NIFT entrance exam based on class 12th. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

You should aim to study at a reputed college rather than looking for a nearby college because quality education will only matter in professional career.
16th February 2017, 08:08 PM
eSolution
Junior Member+

If you have a passion for fashion designing then after class 12th you have to sit for a competitive exam named NIFT. Once you qualify this exam, you then need to sit for a group discussion round followed by personal interview.
Your minimum age should be 17 years and should not be greater than 23 years.

There are many colleges in India which offers a bachelor degree in fashion designing but I am sorry to say that there is no good college in Bokaro for this degree.
16th February 2017, 09:47 PM
mrdangerous
Member+

List of what is to become fashion designer:

- B. Sc Degree in Fashion, Interior and Textile Design
- B.Des. (Fashion Design)
- B.A in Textile Designing
- B.Sc in Fashion Technology

List of fashion designing institutes:

-Feature India Group, Jharkhand
-Dr Zakir Hussain Institute , Jharkhand
-Ghatsila college, Jharkhand
-International Institute of Fashion Designing , Jharkhand
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?