16th February 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MBBS admission in Tamilnadu at the age of 26 years?

Hello Sir, I have completed in B.Sc Nursing in Xll std 1012 in medical cut off 200/188. I am a MBC caste candidate. Now my age is 26 whether am eligible for applying MBBS in Tamilnadu during the year 2017. Please reply.

16th February 2017, 06:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBBS admission in Tamilnadu at the age of 26 years?

Yes, for MBBS admission there isn't any upper age limit, if you are looking for admission in a private college. Age limit is set only for government medical college admission all over India. Hence, you can surely apply for admission without any doubt.

Just make sure that you are well prepared for the entrance exam because admission is based on merit and only good rank can get you admission.
16th February 2017, 10:16 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

The candidate must have passed 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum marks of 60% for general and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates from the recognized board.
The candidate also has to pass the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) to get admission into MBBS.
The minimum age limit to pursue MBBS is 17 years. Hence, your age is 26 so you are eligible to pursue MBBS.
16th February 2017, 11:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for MBBS course at this instant as your age is 26 years now.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent studying PCB as a subject from a recognised Board with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBBS course.
Candidates age must be in between 17 to 25 years at the time of admission.
17th February 2017, 01:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much apply for the above mentioned course at the age mentioned above, there is no such problem in it. You should just try to score well in your examination in order to get admission in any good institute to continue with your studies from a good institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?