15th October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

List of Punjabi University affiliated colleges offering B.A.(Home Management)?

I would like to know about the colleges under Punjabi University which are offering B.A. in Home Management course. I am interested to study Home Management in B.A. kindly tell me about the colleges. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in government institute after scoring 980 rank?
  2. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  3. Complete list of M.Tech offering colleges affiliated through Osmania University?
  4. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  5. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  6. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Anna University affiliated colleges offering M.E structural engineering through distance education?
  8. Where is the UP college situated in India?
  9. List of Purvanchal University affiliated colleges offering M.A. (Applied Psychology)? Description of this M.A. course?
  10. List of Maharshi Dayanand University affiliated colleges offering M.Sc(Genetics)? Admission procedure for this course?
  11. List of Awadesh Pratap Singh University affiliated colleges offering PG Diploma in Guidance & Counselling? Course duration of this Diploma course?
  12. List of top colleges offering the course in Hyderabad which is affiliated to Osmania University?
  13. Can I join B.Ed DDE course while working as Officer Assistant in a government school?
  14. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 18.5 score?
  15. How to do regular M.Com?
  16. List of colleges affiliated to Lucknow University offering B.A.(Rural Development)? Course structure of this course?
  17. Is Punjabi university offering BSc honors in chemistry and maths?
  18. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET?
16th October 2016, 03:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Punjabi University affiliated colleges offering B.A.(Home Management)?

List of Punjabi University affiliated colleges offering( home management)

Akal College of Education

Akal College of Education for women

Ambika College of Education

Army College of Law

Baba Farid College of Education

Baba Farid Law College

Bathinda College of Law

Bhagwati College of Education

Bhai Gurdas College of Law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?