15th October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UPSEE-2017 for B.Arch course?

I would like to know the eligibility criteria to apply in UPSEE-2017 for B.Arch course. I want to apply in UPSEE for B.Arch course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

16th October 2016, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSEE-2017 for B.Arch course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know the eligibility criteria to apply in UPSEE-2017 for B.Arch course. I want to apply in UPSEE for B.Arch course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for admission in B.Architecture course through UPSEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
16th October 2016, 12:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for UPSEE 2017 for B.Arch Course :

Basically this UPSEE (UP State Level Entrance Examination) is conducted for admission into several courses. They are,
* B.Pharm
* B.Arch
* B.Tech
* BFAD
* BFA
* BHMCT

The minimum educational qualification requires generally varies from course to course. Here is the basic qualification required for admission into B.Arch course.

>> You must have completed 12th Class from Uttar Pradesh board or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

>> You must have secured 50% marks with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

>> There is no certain age criteria required in order to be eligible for UPSEE 2017 Examination.
16th October 2016, 04:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply in UPSEE 2017 for B.arch course:-

Applicants must have studied Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in their plus two or equivalent along with anyone of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.

All aspirants must have passed their 10+2 from any recognised university. They must have a minimum of 45% aggregate marks ( 40% aggregate marks for SC/ St category candidates )without grace in 10+2 or equivalent.

Those candidates, who will be appearing in their plus two or equivalent in 2017, can also apply for UPSEE 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?