26th August 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

LLB can be done through correspondence or distance learning mode? Whcih university in India provides this type of course?

D/sir,
I would like know that can a person Do their LLB courses through correspondence or distance learning mode. If they have already completed
their graduation. And which university in India provided this type of courses.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  2. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  3. How to do LLB from distance learning mode? I have completed my graduation with 45%
  4. List of Universities in India offering LLB course in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  6. Which are the recognized universities in India for distance course in LLB?
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  8. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  9. From where should i join distance learning program in LLB along with my regular CS course? Is it beneficial?
  10. Universities offering LLB course through distance after B.A in Distance mode?
  11. Should I go for distance learning in LLB after passing CS Executive?
  12. Any institutes provide distance learning course in LLB? I want to do LLB from distance education
  13. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  14. LLB through distance learning along with CS?
  15. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  16. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  17. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  18. Can I do LLB through distance/correspondence? Names of the universities?
30th August 2014, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: LLB can be done through correspondence or distance learning mode? Whcih university in India provides this type of course?

Pursuing LLB in distance mode is not a good idea because Bar Council of India doesn't recognized it. Hence, opt for a regular LLB course because, without BCI recognition you can't practice Law in India. You need to register after LLB and BCI gives registration to only regular law degrees.

There is CLAT for admission into LLB and LLM in top Law Universities of India. Hence, you can apply for it and be prepared for Common Law Admission Test. You can apply for LLM course if you have Graduation degree with 50% marks from a recognized University. If you don't have Graduation qualification then you have to apply for LLB course.

The following list of Universities comes under CLAT and you will get admission into these Universities on the basis of your CLAT score.

1. NLSIU - Bangalore
2. NALSAR - Hyderabad
3. NLIU - Bhopal
4. WBNUJS - Kolkata
5. NLU - Jodhpur
6. HNLU - Raipur
7. GNLU - Gandhinagar
8. RMLNLU - Lucknow
9. RGNUL - Patiala
10. CNLU - Patna
11. NUALS - Kochi
12. NLUO - Cuttack
13. NUSRL - Ranchi
14. NLUJAA - Guwahati
16th April 2015, 12:00 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: LLB can be done through correspondence or distance learning mode? Whcih university in India provides this type of course?

Yes, LLB can be done through the distance mode.

Almost all the Law universities offer the LLB through Distance Learning.

LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the higher secondary and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?