11th October 2014, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college in DU after 1st year and obtaining the 'college leaving certificate'?

Thanks to whoever is reading this.
So I am in a college in South Delhi. And it want to go to another college in South. I have obtained the necessary seat to the college which I will attend. But then the college where i did my first year is not allowing me to go. Can they do it even after I have obtained the college leaving certificate.
Please answer ASAP. My future depends on this.

23rd July 2015, 05:57 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college in DU after 1st year and obtaining the 'college leaving certificate'?

Yes, it is possible to change the college in between of a course. The steps are as follows :

1. Ask for the permission in to the college you want to get admission into.

2. If they allow you, ask for the permission to the highest authority of your own colleg that if they allow you or not.

3. In each case if they agree or disagree, go to the university for the permission from the university.

4. If the university also allows you, then you can apply for the College Leaving Certificate in your current college by paying the requisite.

Note : Remember this, do not apply for the college leaving certificate in advance, otherwise you will fall in a great trouble.
21st September 2019, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change college in DU after 1st year and obtaining the 'college leaving certificate'?

Can I change my course opted in between first year?? Please reply fast as I failed in generating interest in hindi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?