19th March 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for ICSI Executive course for a B.Com graduate?

Hello,
I have completed my B.Com graduation with 60%
I want to apply for ICSI Executive course.
Kindly tell me how to apply?
And tell me the requirements also.
With Regards-

26th March 2015, 10:27 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for ICSI Executive course for a B.Com graduate?

In order to go for ICSI Executive course then firstly you have to complete your foundation course and than you can apply for executive course. If you gave completed your graduation with more than 50% from recognized university then you get some exemption in your executive module subjects than means you can get exemption in some subjects as you have scored 60% in graduation.

If you wan to apply for ICSI executive course than you can by prospectus for the payment of Rs 300 from ICSI institute or you can also get through courier but for that you have to pay money via draft to ICSI institute or you can pay through debit/credit card or can pay online via internet banking.

Than after you have to fill up the details and than you have to make a draft for paying fees in the name mention in the prospectus and than submit it to ICSI institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?