14th December 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

MA in Hindi after graduation in political science, Economics, English and Sanskrit?

Sir I have done graduation in 1999. My graduation subjects are Political Science, Economics, English and Sanskrit. Now I want to do m.a in Hindi. Please tell me that I can do or not?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects available for B.A in Thivandram?
  2. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  3. NCERT syllabus from 1st to 12th class?
  4. What are the course which I can do after graduation in economics, political science and Hindi?
  5. Minimum qualification required to join M.Com?
  6. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  7. What are the courses available to do after Graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  8. Which are the different streams available after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  10. What are the courses I can opt for after completion of graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  11. Is there Arts stream(Higher Secondary) in St. Joseph College, Bangalore?
  12. Which are the courses related to M.A stream? I am doing B.Com
  13. How to apply for MSc Biotech in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut? From where to get the application forms?
  14. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  15. Eligibility for M.A. in Economic from Delhi University?
  16. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  17. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  18. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?

15th December 2015, 01:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: MA in Hindi after graduation in political science, Economics, English and Sanskrit?

If you had Hindi as one of your Subjects in your Graduation course then you would have been eligible for the course of M.A in Hindi.
Since you did not have Hindi as one your subjects in your Graduation you are not eligible for the course of M.A in Hindi.
So if you are looking to do M.A you need to do so from a Subject that you had in your Graduations Level.

15th December 2015, 10:00 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MA in Hindi after graduation in political science, Economics, English and Sanskrit?

Yes, you can pursue M.A. in Hindi after completion of your graduation with mentioned subjects.

To pursue M.A. in Hindi the minimum eligibility criteria required is that the candidate must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

The duration of M.A. in Hindi is 2 years.

Some of the reputed universities conduct an entrance examination for admission to M.A courses.

15th December 2015, 11:31 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have done graduation in 1999. My graduation subjects are Political Science, Economics, English and Sanskrit. Now I want to do m.a in Hindi. Please tell me that I can do or not?
The eligibility to study M.A in Hindi is a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
The duration of the course is 2 years. Some of the reputed universities like JNU will conduct entrance test for the admission.
So you are eligible to study M.A in Hindi.
The course is available in many colleges like

- JNU, (www.jnu.ac.in/)
- IGNOU (www.ignou.ac.in)
- Assam University (www.aus.ac.in/

15th December 2015, 11:54 PM
iphone5s

Yes, you can do M.A with the subjects that you have studied so far. I will suggest you to enroll in the course you wanted to do and go along with your desire. Even you can try teaching to the students, this will enhance your knowledge.

18th December 2015, 09:45 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria for MA in Hindi:-

Candidates must have completed Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have studied Hindi as a language in Graduation.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation.
There is 5% relaxation of marks for OBC candidates and 10% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?