25th July 2011, 07:12 PM
reettik

Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?

hello sir, i want detail syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservoir of ongc graduate trainee 2011 exam. will the questions come from post graduate level or degree level?

Related Questions:
24th August 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?

please send me previous year question papers and syllabus for reservour post of ongc in [email protected]
26th August 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of Mathematics for the post of reservoir of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?

hello sir, i want detail syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservoir of ongc graduate trainee 2012 exam. will the questions come from post graduate level or degree level?
3rd September 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want detail syllabus of mathematics for the post of reservoir of ongc graduate trainee 2011 exam. will the questions come from post graduate level or degree level? And also plz send me a previous question for reservour post of ongc exam
Plz reply me in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?