9th October 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for becoming a Chemistry teacher of class 12th?

I have passed B.Sc. honours in Chemistry with 56%marks. Then i have completed M.Sc. in Agricultural Chemistry and Soil Science. What is the criteria for teaching chemistry in 10+2 level?

9th October 2015, 11:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for becoming a Chemistry teacher of class 12th?

To become Chemistry teacher for 11and 12th you need to appear for commission.
After qualifying that you will be called for interview and selected accordingly.

You can also apply for private schools.
10th October 2015, 01:33 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for becoming a Chemistry teacher of class 12th?

To become the teacher in the central as well as in the state government schools in the 10+2 you have to qualify in the Teacher eligibility test.

So you have to appear and qualify in the examination for the recruitment. The eligibility to appear for the CTET examination is candidates must have passed the graduation and have the B.Ed degree from the recognised university.

So you have to pursue the B.Ed degree to appear for the examination. It is a one year course. For more information about the CTET examination visit at the www.cbse.nic.in.
The state board also conducts the examination for the recruitment in the schools.
12th October 2015, 09:12 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

The eligibility criteria to become a teacher in Central level and in the state level for class 10+2 levels is that a candidate has to qualify the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
To apply for the TET a candidate must have completed B.ED degree first.
So, you have to do B.Ed course and then you are eligible for the TET and then you can apply yourself as a teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?