26th September 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How to change college for BSEB exam?

Sir, in 2016 BSEB exam I failed. Now, I want to change the college. How can I change the college? In 2017 BSEB exam can I pass from another college?

26th September 2016, 11:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change college for BSEB exam?

Yes, you can change your College to carry forward your studies if you are facing any kind of problem in the previous one. To change your College you have to apply in some different College and have to pursue the course which you are pursuing once again from first year to complete it from a different College.
27th September 2016, 03:13 PM
A033bhishek

Default Re: How to change college for BSEB exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, in 2016 BSEB exam I failed. Now, I want to change the college. How can I change the college? In 2017 BSEB exam can I pass from another college?
Firstly, here you should have mentioned the name of the college, course and year.
you can not change college if you failed in any subject you need to clear all your back and then you are eligible to apply for colleges.
however, every college has its own rules and regulation still you can change college which comes under the same university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?