12th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to do genetic engineering? I have got 90% in Biology stream

Hello Sir,

I have got 90% in Biology stream. I would like to do Genetic engineering. Please let me know what is the eligibility criteria.

Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  3. How can I go for PG in Genetic engineering after completing BSc with Biology
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for admission in Genetic engineering? I am a BSc student with Biology
  6. Eligibility criteria for genetic engineering course? What is the admission procedure?
  7. What am I supposed to do for Genetic Engineering after 12th without Maths?
  8. Will I have to appear for Biology CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
  9. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Genetic Engineering?
  11. Genetic engineering after 12th standard with Biology?
  12. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  13. Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  14. Is it necessary to have Maths and Biology to opt for Genetic Engineering? Best colleges for Genetic Engineering
  15. Which universities offering M.Sc in Genetic Engineering in Bangalore and Pune? Eligibility criteria for this course? Which Entrance Exams to appear for getting admission to this course?
  16. Eligibility to do Genetic Engineering? -- [New]
  17. Genetic engineering B.Tech entrance exams and colleges in India
  18. How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology

23rd August 2012, 10:16 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to do genetic engineering? I have got 90% in Biology stream

dear,
really you have chosen very good stream for your career

genetic engineering is a 4 yrs course

some degree relevant to genetic engineering :

molecular biology

biochemistry

degree in genetics

genetic engineering eligibility :

--you have to pass 12th with:

physics
chemistry
maths and biology

for admission in genetic engineering you have to give entrance exam

you can also pursue bsc degree in
genetics
biological science
life science

you have to give following entrance exams :

AIEEE
IIT
SRMEEE
STATE LEVEL EXAM

some top genetic engineering colleges :

IIT KANPUR
IIT BOMBAY
IIT DELHI
IIT MADRAS
IIT HYDERABAD
IIT RORKE

ALL THE BEST

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?