31st December 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and admission procedure about B.A(sociology) after 12th?

I have not completed my plus 12th. Can I take b.a (sociology). Please let me know about the details of the course of study and the admission procedure. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and admission procedure about B.A(sociology) after 12th? -- [New]
  2. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  3. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  4. Detailed information and registration procedure of ICSI course for 12th student?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  6. Detailed information and admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College Of Nursing?
  7. Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to study B.Sc(Statistics) for 12th Commerce candidate?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in BFA course after completing 12th?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  11. When admission starts for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I for external candidates?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Detailed information, admission procedure and closing date of admission in M.Phil(Hindi) in Calcutta University?
  14. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  15. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  16. List of colleges which offer AMIE course to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student in India? Detailed information and admission procedure?
  17. How can I apply for admission in Cambridge University after 12th? Detailed information bout admission?
  18. Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University?
15th February 2016, 11:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and admission procedure about B.A(sociology) after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have not completed my plus 12th. Can I take b.a (sociology). Please let me know about the details of the course of study and the admission procedure. Thank you.
The Sociology is a study of social relations, social interaction, culture etc. It is about the study of society. The course covers Comparative Sociology, Cultural Sociology, Applied Sociology, Collective Behavior and Community. The course is designed to suit UPSC examinations in many colleges.

The eligibility to study the course is passing in 10+2 from a recognized board. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges/universities. For the admission you have to apply either online or offline by filling the application form and submit the same in the college. After short listing you will be called for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?