6th May 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of marks required in graduation to be eligible for bank exam?

Sir/Mam, I got 52% in graduation but I have heard that 60% is necessary for any bank exam. Now tell me please which form I can fill? Can you please provide me the information on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this.

8th May 2017, 06:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in graduation to be eligible for bank exam?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for banking entrance examination for recruitment as Clerk, PO etc.

The minimum eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum passing aggregate.

The age limit to appear for examination varies with examination. So, you can appear for examination after 52% in bachelor degree.

For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.

8th May 2017, 11:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage of marks required in graduation to be eligible for bank exam?

As far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required for appearing in bank examination then I would like to let you know that for appearing bank examinations for the post of bank clerk and bank probationary officer you just need to have completed your graduation in any discipline with at least passing aggregate from a recognized university.

So your information that 60% aggregate is minimum requirement for appearing in bank examination is not true as it is discussed above.

Also for your recruitment in nationalized banks of India you need to qualify bank examinations like IBPS bank examination and SBI bank examination for which more details can be accumulated from the link www.ibps.in and www.sbiexam.com.

9th May 2017, 12:31 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible for Bank examination after the completion of your Graduation with 52% of marks in it.
Candidates those whom have completed their Graduation from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for Bank examinations.

13th May 2017, 10:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Bank exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?