2nd January 2016, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possbile for me to become a piolt after completing graduation?

Can I be commercial pilot after completing my graduation?
and if I can then which field would be the best for doing graduation? What should be the steps I need to follow for this? Can you please guide me on the same?

2nd January 2016, 06:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possbile for me to become a piolt after completing graduation?

Yes, you can become pilot through exams like CDS and AFCAT after graduation in subjects like maths or physics or engineering. Only graduates with maths and physics background are eligible for pilot job.

Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and SSB interview. There will be PABT ( Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) also.
2nd January 2016, 09:28 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possbile for me to become a piolt after completing graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
and if I can then which field would be the best for doing graduation? What should be the steps I need to follow for this? Can you please guide me on the same?
In order to become a Commercial pilot then It is mandatory that you must get Commercial Pilot License. The applicant must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized board in order to get Commercial Pilot License (CPL). The applicant must score at least 60% of marks at 12th board exam. After joining in the Flying schools, the applicant must qualify in the CPL (Commercial Pilot License).
3rd January 2016, 12:02 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, it is possible to become a pilot after graduation. The eligibility is 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics with minimum of 50% marks. You have to clear the physical fitness test and an entrance for the admission. The cost to become a commercial pilot is very high. The flying schools are given for your reference;

- Bombay flying club - http://www.thebombayflyingclub.com/
- Indian Aviation Academy, Mumbai - http://www.iaa.edu.in/
- Government Aviation Training Institute, Bhubaneswar - http://www.flywithgati.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?