7th July 2011, 12:13 AM
amitava singha1995@gmail

Is it possible to join Indian Airforce after 10th? Is it possible to go for Pilot branch after that?

Is it possible to join Indian Airforce after 10th?
It is how?
and is it possible to go for pilot branch afterwards?

7th July 2011, 08:52 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is it possible to join Indian Airforce after 10th? Is it possible to go for Pilot branch after that?

job of pilot of Indian air Force. IAF pilot is selected through NDA exam, training is free!!!!!

You can join NDA for joining AIRFORCE.. by taking the exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) which is conducted twice a

year....

Qualifications: You should have passed your 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics.

This is applicable only to men.

But not after 10th class you need to clear 12th class with above education detail then only can opt for IAF-airforce...
7th July 2011, 09:27 AM
umathkavi

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Airforce after 10th? Is it possible to go for Pilot branch after that?

Now you are not eligible to apply for IAF after 10th class as per the eligibility criteria i.e.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Your age should be between 16.5 - 19 yrs.

You should be born between 2nd Jan & 1st Jul for NDA 1 and
2nd Jul & 1st Jan for NDA 2

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy

YOU should be an unmarried male.

&The duration of training will be 4 years.
Your age should be between 16.5 - 19 yrs.

You should be born between 2nd Jan & 1st Jul for NDA 1 and
2nd Jul & 1st Jan for NDA 2

You should have passed 12th Class (10+2) system of education or its equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for the airforce and navy

YOU should be an unmarried male.

&The duration of training will be 4 years.
7th July 2011, 09:38 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Indian Airforce after 10th? Is it possible to go for Pilot branch after that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitava singha1995@gmail View Post
It is how?
Hello Friend,

Sorry to say that it is not possible to get into IAF after 10th.

It will be better for you to complete the 12th ,then try for joining the IAF.

After 12th you can join the IAF by applying for the NDA exam ,it is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.

And the eligibility for applying in the IAF by NDA exam is that you must have completed your 12th exam with minimum of 5% marks aggregate and you have attend the age limit of 16 to 191/2 years.

thanks
7th July 2011, 12:48 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

You can join in Indian Air Force,but not after 10th,you can join after 12th standard,if you complete 12th standard with MPC stream by appearing NDA exam.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:
Candidate should complete 12th standard with MPC stream from any recognized university.
Age should be between 16 1/2 to 18 years.

For more details,see this attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf nda22011_english.pdf(119.0 KB, 44 views)
7th July 2011, 02:13 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitava singha1995@gmail View Post
It is how?
Hello sir
after 10 directly it is not possible because IAF PILOT can become also through NDA
main eligibility to submit form of n.d.a
age 16.5 to 19
and 12 appearing and passed can also apply but requirement is physics, maths must be there
and n.d.a is the exam which is conducted by upsc twice a year and forms are available in designated post office and in their official website of upsc
www.upscgov.in
and there many other private school as well who offer and flying training .
so
best of luck
7th July 2011, 03:34 PM
mandiv

hi friend
no you are not eligible to join air force after 10
first of all you need to do 10+2 with physics and maths with other subjects....
all the best
7th July 2011, 05:00 PM
kritika@Hans

hello friend
the minimum qualification to join air force is 10+2 with physics and maths as compulsary subjects
since you have not done12 yet s you are not eligible ..
i'll advice you to first of all clear 12 with science stream scoring good marks.........
and then through nda you may enter into air force
best of luck
11th July 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become a pilot in air force after diploma?
11th July 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to become a pilot after diploma
6th November 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

How many percent in12th.make IAF in piolt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?