16th March 2017, 07:32 AM
Divyansh03

Possibility to appear in JEE Main and Advanced if appeared in CBSE improvement exam? What are the provisions for it?

Hello sir, I was failed in one subject and have applied for it. CBSE will declare result in May of this year. Please tell me can I appear in JEE Main and Advanced? What are the provisions for it?

Related Questions:
19th March 2017, 10:48 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in JEE Main and Advanced if appeared in CBSE improvement exam? What are the provisions for it?

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and same is held for admission in undergraduate technical degree course in any CFTIs like IIT, NIT, ISM, etc. and various private engineering colleges.

As far as you are concerned about the eligibility of students for appearing in JEE who are appearing in improvement examination then as per the norms one is allowed to appear in JEE only if he/she has reappeared in all his/her concerned subject of Class 12th once again.

So as you are reappearing in improvement examination of only one paper of Class 12th board examination this year so you are not eligible for appearing in JEE as for the same you are required to reappear in all the papers once again.

For more FAQs concerning to JEE you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?