2nd August 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of doing B.Sc forensic science after plus two with physics, maths and chemistry?

I have completed my plus two with physics,maths and chemistry from CBSE board and I scored pretty well. Is there any possibility of doing B.Sc in forensic science? If not then am I eligible to drop a year and study biology and then go for it?

3rd August 2016, 01:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of doing B.Sc forensic science after plus two with physics, maths and chemistry?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the above mentioned courseif you have not studied Biology at your +2 level as the minimum eligibility criteria in order to apply for the course is that a candidate should have completed their 12th standard from a recognized board having scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate. Therefore, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the course mentioned above.

Yes, you can do that, but for that you will have to get admission in 11th standard all over again and continue with your studies with PCB and then after completion of your 12th standard, you will be very much eligible to apply for the above mentioned course.
3rd August 2016, 05:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility of doing B.Sc forensic science after plus two with physics, maths and chemistry?

The candidate who is interested to pursue bachelor degree in forensic science must have studied physics, chemistry and Biology in class XI and XII. The candidate must have pursued 60% of marks in 12th.
As you have completed your 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics hence you are not eligible for this degree course.
21st December 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Is any entrance test to do bsc.in forensic science
26th June 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there is a any chance of getting in forensic for PCM student
18th September 2020, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Can we do bsc in forensic after dropping one year after the completion of 12th??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?