15th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 4906 rank in KIITEE? Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in KIIT University?

Sir,
I want to know that is KIIT University has a good college for B.Tech course? I have scored 4906 in KIITEE entrance examination. Will I be able to study Mechanical Engineering in B.Tech there?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?
  2. Will I get admission to study B.Tech(CE) if secured 13000 general rank in KIITEE?
  3. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 17420 rank in KIITEE?
  4. Can I study B.Tech(E&TC/CSE/EEE) if secured 8847 rank in KIITEE? Last year cutoff rank for admission?
  5. Can I study B.Tech(CSE/ECE) if secured 6982 rank in KIITEE? Expected stream with this rank?
  6. Best KIIT campus and best engineering branch having 7973 rank in KIITEE?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech in 1st round counselling if secured 1467 rank in KIITEE?
  9. Can I get admission to study MBBS in secured 8955 rank in KIITEE being a General candidate? In which round of counselling I will call for?
  10. Minimum marks required in KIITEE to get admission in KIIT university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Could I get a chance to get B.Tech in CSE after scoring 1616 rank in KIITEE? How many total seats are there in KIIT?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech if secured 1445 rank in KIITEE?
  13. Will I be able to get admission if secured 667 rank in KIITEE Medical?
  14. Can I get MCA in KIIT after rank if 1220 in KIITEE?
  15. Chances to get admission for studying Dual Degree Biotechnology course for a candidate who has secured 462 General rank and 206 Women's category rank?
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(CSE) if secured 18000 rank in KIITEE?
  17. Which branch will I get in NIT after scoring 18026 rank in KIITEE?
  18. Can I get admission in secured 16902 rank in KIITEE Medical being a general candidate?
18th May 2015, 09:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 4906 rank in KIITEE? Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in KIIT University?

KIIT is a very good university and one of the fastest growing institutes of the country. It has very good reputation and has been given Grade A status by MHRD. It is one of the top private universities of the country. It has excellent infrastructure and outstanding exposure facilities. It has almost cent percent placement track record every year.

You have a very good score in KIITEE and will have option of choosing branch from all branches of engineering. You have bright chances of getting mechanical engineering branch but it cannot be guaranteed that you will get since the competition is very high and mechanical engineering is considered the royal branch of KIIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?