9th July 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete graduation instead of diploma in Electrical? Is it true that diploma students get admission in B.Sc IT in second year?

I am in diploma in electrical (ty)and have 1backloge , my age is 23now and I want to complete graduation. Is there any option for me to complete my graduation insted of degree.I have heard that diploma students get admission in bse it sy is it true .pls help

12th July 2015, 07:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation instead of diploma in Electrical? Is it true that diploma students get admission in B.Sc IT in second year?

Yes, Diploma holders can get direct admission in second year of B.Sc or B.Tech course. To get admission in Graduation course after completion of your Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Sc or B.Tech course in which you are interested.
13th July 2015, 03:24 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to complete graduation instead of diploma in Electrical? Is it true that diploma students get admission in B.Sc IT in second year?

Hello,

Yes Dear, Diploma holders can get direct admission in second year of B.Sci or B.Tech course. For this you need to appear in Lateral entry examination. By passing the entrance exam, you will be allotted a seat according to your rank.

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?