27th February 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed with English as main subject when I had scored only 45% in Graduation?

I have got 50% in graduation
1590 rank in ip university

I want to take english as my main subject but i have 45% marks at graduation level
is it possible to take english as main subject ?

9th March 2015, 09:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed with English as main subject when I had scored only 45% in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have got 50% in graduation
1590 rank in ip university I want to take english as my main subject but i have 45% marks at graduation level
is it possible to take english as main subject ?
Since, you are overall percentage is 50% at Graduation level, so you are definitely eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing Graduation. So, don't worry about the marks scored in English subject. The eligibility for applying the course is a pass in graduation with 50% of marks in any discipline with English as a main subject from a recognized reputed university. The selection will be based on the entrance exam score. Most of the B.Ed universities which conduct their own entrance exam within the university.

The important notification about B.Ed course will be updated on the official website of the respective university. You can download the application form from the official website or You can also get the application form from the university campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?