14th September 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam?

How to prepare ias exam...please give me the details

23rd June 2014, 12:10 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare for IAS entrance exam?

IAS stands for Indian Administrative Service. It is one of the popular civil service in India.

One should crack the following selection procedure to get into IAS.
Civil Services Aptitude Test
Civil Services Main Exam
Interview

This civil services exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) once in a year.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates in order to apply for this exam is by completion of Graduation.

All the candidates who have completed Graduation with any of the stream are eligible to apply for this Exam.

In CSAT Exam, the questions will be from the following categories
Aptitude
Current Affairs
General English

Once you get through this Exam, you have to crack Main Exam.

While applying for the civil services exam itself, you should select one optional subject for Main Exam.

I suggest you to opt for the optional subject in accordance with your stream in your Graduation.

Better to take coaching for this Exam as this exam is very difficult to crack and one should have strong preparation to get through it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?