15th December 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do regular and correspondence B.Com both at the same time?

Sir,
My aim is to do ICAI course. But the CPT exam held only in December. I have registered B.Com regular at Kerala University. But I can't continue my B.Com regular if I get CPT. So I want to register B.Com correspondence at same or different university. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  2. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  3. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  4. Is it necessary to get 30% marks in each subject of CPT exam?
  5. What is the difference between B.Com and B.Con Honors? Which course is better to join?
  6. Can I join MA correspondence course along with my regular B.Ed course at the same time? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  8. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course?
  9. Is it possible to do regular and correspondence B.Com both at the same time? -- [New]
  10. Can I do both regular and correspondence B.Com at the same time from same/different universities?
  11. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  12. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  13. Is it possible to study LLB and B.Com degree simultaniously?
  14. How may i get information about M.E and Ph.D through correspondence? I've completed my B.E(Civil) by regular full time course
  15. Am i eligible for UGC ? I've done B.Com(Regular) with 65% marks and M.Com(Correspondence) with 68% marks
  16. How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com
  17. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  18. Is distance MBA beneficial for Mechanical Engineer?
18th December 2015, 12:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do regular and correspondence B.Com both at the same time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My aim is to do ICAI course. But the CPT exam held only in December. I have registered B.Com regular at Kerala University. But I can't continue my B.Com regular if I get CPT. So I want to register B.Com correspondence at same or different university. Is it possible?
It is good that you are interested to pursue for ICAI course. You no need to discontinue or change the mode. Since, B.Com is related to Accounts and closely related to Chartered Accountant. I suggest you to continue your studies and try to score more than 60% marks in B.Com. Once, you completed B.Com with 60% you can directly eligible to enroll for Chartered Accountant Intermediate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?