1st March 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IPCC if I have cleared my graduation with arrears?

I was passed my graduation in oct with 64%. But i have passed class in result because i was fail in one subject in march . So can i apply for ipcc? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Can you please let me know the information on this?

Thank you!

1st March 2016, 05:23 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IPCC if I have cleared my graduation with arrears?

No,you are not eligible to join in the IPCC,as you have backlog in your graduation.
As you have a backlog it is compulsory for you to clear your backlog or you to write the CPT entrance examination to join in IPCC.
For the candidates who have completed graduation can directly go to the IPCC without qualifying the CPT examination.So,try to clear your backlog in may and join IPCC.
1st March 2016, 05:33 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IPCC if I have cleared my graduation with arrears?

You can register for CA-IPCC directly as you have passed graduation degree.

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course;

*Foundation course

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.

A Graduate student (B.com, B.Sc., BBA,etc) can join the IPCC course without writing CA-CPT Exam.

Eligibility criteria for the graduates to write IPCC directly is as under:

- In case of a Commerce Graduate – 55%

- In case of a Non-Commerce Graduate – 60%
1st March 2016, 06:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got degree in hand with 64% marks then surely you can apply for direct registration in CA IPCC without any issues. If you have cleared all your arrears then there shouldn't be any problem now.

In the end your degree will matter and if you are declared passed by the university then there is no need to worry about anything.
1st March 2016, 07:26 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, you can very much apply for IPCC provided you should not have any arrears in your graduation. You need to clear all of your papers in order to be eligible to apply.
1st March 2016, 07:28 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You have scored the minimum marks required in order t be eligible to apply for IPCC, but do remember that in order to apply for IPCC, you should not have have ay pending papers to clear. So, first of all you need to clear all your papers and then you can apply for the course.
1st March 2016, 11:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was passed my graduation in oct with 64%. But i have passed class in result because i was fail in one subject in march . So can i apply for ipcc? What is the eligibility criteria followed for the same? Can you please let me know the information on this?

Thank you!
Sorry that you are not eligible for IPCC course without clearing pending backlog. Those candidate who interested to pursue for IPCC must complete Graduation with 60% of marks from a recognized university and those who study Graduation in Commerce stream can get 5% relaxation. There is no age limit needed for IPCC course.
2nd March 2016, 07:20 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

IPCC stands for Integrated Professional Competence Course. It is second stage of Chartered Accountancy course.

As per latest norms of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, graduates and post graduates in commerce with 55% or more can directly apply for IPCC stage. For candidates of other stream, percentage of marks required is 60%.

Candidate must have passed in all subjects of bachelor's degree. But you can not apply for direct IPCC because you have one backlog. Once you clear this paper, you can apply for IPCC.
2nd March 2016, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for IPCC, you must have completed Graduation course in Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 55% marks or in Non-Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university. If you have less marks than mentioned, you must have to appear in CPT entrance examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in IPCC course.
2nd March 2016, 11:32 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!
You have to clear all your arrears to appear for CA Intermediate (IPC) course. The eligibility to register for CA Inter course is a pass in graduation with 60% marks (commerce graduates 55%). If you scored less marks then you have to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) and clear the same to appear for IPC. After clearing the CA Intermediate course the aspirant can register for Articled Clerks for practical training. There is also computer training programme for 100 hours during inter course. After clearing inter you can register for final
course. The website link is given http://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=3923
16th June 2016, 12:30 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

As per the ICAI Rules Graduates with Commerce got 55% and others 60% are eligible for CA Course through Direct entry route otherwise you can join CA course through CPT (Foundation) Route.
So, if you complete graduation then only you can eligible for CA IPCC otherwise you can enter the CA course through CA CPT route.
Through direct entry route you can able to skip the CPT course which is a Entry level of the CA Course, and you have to join the CA IPCC level which is Intermediate level in this course after completion of this level you can eligible for CA final level .
27th June 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

I have arrears in my UG even tho,, am going classes for CMA intermediate but I didn't register, sorry I can't with backlog
6th August 2019, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

If the provisional registration is cancelled the ITT and orientation done on the provisional registration is valid or not?
Is there is any extension or penalty to continue wit provisional registration?
18th June 2021, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i have 43%in puc, b.com one subject fail, (backlogs) i am in b.com in 2nd year, i have eligible to ca, direct entry route?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?