22nd December 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take Chemistry in final year if had 2 times back in Chemistry?

I am student of B.Sc Biology and I am very confused to choose the subject in final year due to 2 times back in Chemistry in 1st & 2nd year. I want to take Chemistry in final year. So, please tell me is it right.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  2. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  3. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  4. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  5. Am I eligible to take M.Sc in chemistry after B.Sc in physics and chemistry?
  6. Best Chemistry book for GATE 2016
  7. Eligibility for post graduation in other paper of chemistry?
  8. Eligibility to study PG in Pharma Chemistry for final year student in Delhi?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  10. How to get admission to study PhD in Chemistry for M.Sc(Chemistry) student?
  11. What should I study in M.Sc after completing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Courses other than M.Sc(Chemistry) to study for B.Sc(Chemistry) 3rd year student?
  12. M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  13. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) in Pune University being a B.Sc(Chemical Technology) final year student? Syllabus of M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)?
  15. Can I study PhD(Organic Chemistry) if pursue MSc in Chemistry? -- [New]
  16. What to do after passing MSc chemistry final semester? What are the prospects?
  17. What is the difference between M.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Applied Chemistry?
  18. Possibility to study MA English from a government university after B.Sc Chemistry?
22nd December 2017, 07:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take Chemistry in final year if had 2 times back in Chemistry?

If there is an option to leave chemistry, then it is up to you to take the decision according to your preference. If you are not having interest in chemistry, then leave it.

If you think, chemistry is going to make a big difference in your career, then study with proper planning and try to clear the paper.
23rd December 2017, 01:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take Chemistry in final year if had 2 times back in Chemistry?

It all depends upon you that if you have any option to choose another subject instead of Chemistry and you do not like to study chemistry, then you can substitute the respective subject with Chemistry and change your subject combination. If there is no other option to change, then you must have to opt Chemistry as a subject and have to try hard to qualify in it this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?