16th December 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my graduation with B.Sc and I am in the final year of the course. I want to pursue M.Sc after completing B.Sc so I want to know how can I get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course? Is there any entrance exam for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  3. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  4. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student
  5. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  6. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  7. Admission Procedure for M.Sc Chemistry being a candidate of B.Sc in Honors?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  9. Procedure for admission in MSc chemistry? How much marks are needed?
  10. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  11. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  12. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  13. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course? -- [New]
  14. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  15. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  16. Can I get admission in M.Sc(IT/CS) if completed B.Sc General? Which college offers admission? Can I apply for BSNL JTO exam after M.Sc?
  17. Can I go for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc?
  18. Last date of admission and other procedure of admission for M.Sc Chemistry in Punjab University?
19th December 2016, 01:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am pursuing my graduation with B.Sc and I am in the final year of the course. I want to pursue M.Sc after completing B.Sc so I want to know how can I get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course? Is there any entrance exam for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

The students after completion of B.Sc Chemistry can apply for M.Sc Chemistry course. The students with B.Sc Chemistry over 50% marks are eligible for the M.Sc Chemistry course. The students can apply online or offline for the admission to the course. The admission to the M.Sc Chemistry will be done through an entrance examination in many universities. After clearing the entrance, you will be admitted to the M.Sc Chemistry. The course is available in various colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?