7th May 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear in BSc(Chemistry) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Hyderabad University? Mode of payment & fee?

Hi, I want to know the procedure of giving supplementary exam of BSc(Chemistry) 3rd year at my Hyderabad University. I also want to know the charges and their mode of payment. Kindly tell me the procedure and payment details.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to appear in B.Com(General) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Calcutta University? Mode of payment and fee?
  2. Procedure to appear in BA(Philosophy) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Osmania University? Mode of payment and fee?
  3. When will the supplementary exam conducted for 3rd year BA correspondence course?
  4. Fees and number of seats for Distance mode B.Ed. in Osmania University, Hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Examination fee applicable for Territorial Army? Mode of fee payment?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ECIL, Hyderabad for ECE 3rd year student?
  7. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  8. How can I change the fee payment mode to No in UPSC form for female aspirants?
  9. Last date for payment of 2nd installment with late fee at Kurukshetra University?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in L&T for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  11. Is university of Hyderabad offering MSc in distance mode? What is the fee structure? What is the highest percentage required in the course?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Can I get admission to study MBA(HR) through CMAT if having supplementary in BCom 3rd year?
  14. Can I get admission to study PGDM through MAT if having supplementary in B.Com 3rd year?
  15. Registration procedure in BCom(H) supplementary exam of Punjab University? -- [New]
  16. What is the supplementary fee for B.Sc 1st year in Telangana?
  17. Detailed procedure of offline payment for IISC PhD entrance exam fee? Whether to pay through DD or Challan? In whom favour should I pay and where to payable at?
  18. Can I get admission to study MBA(Finance) through MAT if having supplementary in B.Com 3rd year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?