1st March 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PGDM through MAT if having supplementary in B.Com 3rd year?

I have a supplementary in my 3rd year which will be clear in next year. I have applied for MAT. If I get good percentile in MAT and offered for admission in PGDM course then I get admission if have supple in B.Com 3rd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBA(Finance) through MAT if having supplementary in B.Com 3rd year?
  2. Can I get admission to study MBA(HR) through CMAT if having supplementary in BCom 3rd year?
  3. Cutoff percentile required in MAT to study PGDM in any reputed college of Gujarat?
  4. PGDM or MBA, which one has better scope? List of PGDM colleges for a candidate who has secured 70 percentile in MAT?
  5. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM? -- [New]
  6. Chances of admission in MBA or PGDM if scored 616 in MAT?
  7. Should I have to appear in CAT, MAT and CMAT to apply for PGDM programme if completed B.Com and pursuing CIMA programme?
  8. Possibility to get admission in PGDHRM or PGDM through OPENMAT, MAT or CAT?
  9. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  10. Can I get admission to study PGDM in any good college if secured 90.30 percentile in MAT and 63% in B.E.?
  11. What is eligibility for MBA and PGDM in Telecom? Which one is better MBA or PGDM?
  12. Through MAT I will get admission only in PGDM course?
  13. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  14. Best PGDM college in India for a candidate who have secured 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  15. Coaching classes for preparation of MAT in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Specialization available to study in PGDM for Bachelor of Hotel Management graduate?
  17. What are the difference between PGDM and other courses? Which is the best to do?
  18. With the MAT May 2016 score can I get admission for MBA/PGDM on 2017? -- [Most Discussed]
15th March 2018, 02:53 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PGDM through MAT if having supplementary in B.Com 3rd year?

To get admission in any course after the graduation, you need to produce and submit the graduation degree first.

You will be offered the degree only when you pass all the examinations.

So, you cannot get admission in any course before you successfully complete the previous course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?