21st October 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

When will the supplementary exam conducted for 3rd year BA correspondence course?

When will be the supplementary exam in the correspondence course to take the exam of 3rd year BA? Can you please provide me with the information on this? Will it be really helpful on this? Hope I will get the answer on the same. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study MBA(HR) through CMAT if having supplementary in BCom 3rd year?
  2. Can I get admission to study PGDM through MAT if having supplementary in B.Com 3rd year?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBA(Finance) through MAT if having supplementary in B.Com 3rd year?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Supplementary exams if discontinued B.Com final year around 10 years ago?
  5. Pursuing M.Sc is possible having supplementary in Chemistry and Hindi?
  6. When is the SSLC supplementary exam usually conducted?
  7. Procedure to appear in BA(Philosophy) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Osmania University? Mode of payment and fee?
  8. Procedure to appear in B.Com(General) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Calcutta University? Mode of payment and fee?
  9. Procedure to appear in BSc(Chemistry) 3rd year Supplementary exam at Hyderabad University? Mode of payment & fee?
  10. How can I get admission to study correspondence LLB if studying B.Tech 3rd year?
  11. Which subject exam I have to appear next year after failing in supplementary exam?
  12. Am I eligible to complete my graduation after failing in 3rd year B.Com?
  13. Is it possible to continue B.Com from 2nd and 3rd year through correspondence?
  14. Can I apply in Minority Scholarship if having supplementary in 2nd year but appeared in 3rd year examination of B.A.?
  15. Can I enroll myself for 3rd year graduation in any correspondence university if I have failed before?
  16. Is it possible to study 3rd year through correspondence for BCom(H) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  17. Result of B.Sc (III) supplementary revaluation -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?
29th October 2017, 08:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will the supplementary exam conducted for 3rd year BA correspondence course?

The best source would be to be vigilant on your university's website. You have to keep an eye over there.

Since you have not mentioned the university or college, we are not able to provide you the dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?