11th September 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in HBTU, Kanpur?

Sir, can you tell me that what the way to admission in HBTU, Kanpur. Is there is another chance to compete IIT JEE exam after12th standard, if I haven’t fill JEE forum after 12th also. Please reply me as soon as possible. I'm eagerly waiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in HBTU, Kanpur?
  2. How may I get Admission in B.Sc(AG) in CSA Kanpur? What's the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does the Kanpur University provide Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Management course? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  4. Can I get HBTI or MMM after scoring 877 in general and 121 SC rank in UPTU LEET exam
  5. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same
  6. How may I apply for summer training at IIT, Kanpur? What's the procedure for the same?
  7. Procedure of admission in MBA at HBTI Kanpur?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in Bihar State Bar Council after passing Law graduation from Kanpur University?
  9. Admission procedure in IIT Kanpur for Five Year Integrated M.Sc. course
  10. Procedure for admission in IIT Kanpur through NRI quota? Is there a separate entrance test?
  11. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Education at C.S.J.M University, Kanpur?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur?
  13. How to do internship training in IIT Kanpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student from MPEC Kanpur
  14. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur? -- [New]
  15. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  16. Procedure to join MBBS in Government Medical College after completion of 12th Class from Kanpur?
  17. Can I get HBTI or IET Lucknow after scoring 3403 rank
  18. Eligibility to do PhD from Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur? Procedure to get admission?
11th September 2017, 06:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in HBTU, Kanpur?

Those students willing to take admission into Harcourt Butler Technical University (HBTU), Kanpur, must have to appear and qualify IIT-JEE as admission in HBTU takes place through IIT-JEE for MCA and B.Tech courses.
Eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE:
>Candidates willing to appear in JEE Main-2018, must have been born on or after October 1, 1993. (age relaxation of 5 years is available for SC,ST,PWD candidates).
>Candidate must have scored at least 75% marks in class 12th examination or be in top 20 percentile in respective board.
>Candidate must have studies 5 subjects including Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English Language and any other subject in class 12th standard from any recognized board of education.
>Candidates must have either passed class 12th/ qualifying exam in year 2016 or 2017, or is appearing in 2018.Candidate who have qualified 12th standard before 2016 (i.e 2015), is not eligible for JEE Main 2018 entrance examination.
>Each candidate will get only 3 attempt for JEE Main examination.
12th September 2017, 07:01 PM
cataleya11

Procedure of apply for admission in HBTU, Kanpur

Aspirants should take JEE Mains and obtain a good rank.
Aspirants should pass intermediate from UP or should be a domicile of UP.
PCM are mandatory subjects in intermediate level.
Need to apply separately for HBTU seat.
Admission is strictly based on merit list of JEE.
Application has to be done online through the HBTU website. Click on Apply now on the page and then generate login password and Id. Fill in all the required details and make the payment. Application fees can be paid both online and offline.
Application portal general opens in the last week of June.
12th September 2017, 07:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission at HBTU, Kanpur, you must have to qualify in the IIT-JEE examination. After qualifying in the above mentioned examination, you can apply for admission under the said Institution.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination in Science stream studying PCM as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 75% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the JEE examination. So, just qualify in the examination for further studies in the above mentioned Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?