10th January 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for graduation from BHU in fine arts?

I am a student 12th appearing. I like fine art. So, how to graduation from BHU with fine art? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can give me the information soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of doing M.A in Fine Arts after graduation in History and Political Science?
  2. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  3. How can I get entrance in BHU for bachelor of fine arts course
  4. Procedure to apply for graduation from BHU in fine arts?
  5. How can I apply for MA Fine Arts by Distance Education after completing BA, B.Ed and Diploma in Fine Arts?
  6. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Fine Arts) if completed Graduation in History and Political Science being a Fine Art Teacher?
  7. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  9. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  10. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  11. How to join bachelor of fine arts after doing BSc degree?
  12. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  13. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate?
  15. Which course should i do if I am interested in drawing and average in maths after 10th standard?
  16. Is this possible to do CA or CS without having Maths stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do MFA from Delhi university in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
11th January 2017, 10:43 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for graduation from BHU in fine arts?

In order to pursue BFA course from BHU you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed 12th standard or equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics and any other subject from a recognized board.

> Reserved category (SC/ST)candidates need to qualify the examination and no percentage is required.

> OBC and PC candidates will get 5% relaxation in marks.

> Your age should not exceed 22 years.

> For SC/ST/PC candidates the age is relaxed by 5 years and for OBC candidates it is 3 years.

With this eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by BHU itself. You can directly visit the official website of BHU, follow the instructions and apply online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?