10th August 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an Automotive Journ after 12th?

: I recently passed my 12th with commerce stream and I want to become an automotive Journalist in India. So, please can you tell me the most suitable subject for it i want to become a successful automotive Journalist. Please, I am really confused regarding this what subject I should choose? Answer my questions as soon as possible because I have very less time left because I have to make my carrier as soon as possible. And please clear me one thing also that is the life of an automotive Journalists is good or having a very busy schedule? And please do me a favor tell me the starting salary of automotive Journalist, I mean a fresher.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the requirement for automobile engineering?
  2. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  3. Procedure to get admission in MS(Automotive Engineering) in USA?
  4. Procedure and guidelines to apply for Internship in Mahindra Automotive for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  5. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  6. Can I join Automobile Engineering college after my HSLC exam?
  7. What is an IT based company? Should I join Infosys?
  8. Procedure to do one month internship from Renault Nissan Automotive India Private Limited? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure followed to pursue Masters in Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial Engineering in Germany after completing B.tech in India?
  10. ECE holder can do MS in Automotive field? If getting into Automotive field is not possible then which field should I opt for?
  11. List of colleges offering M.Des in Industrial/Automotive Design in India? Admission procedure and yearly fee expenses?
  12. How to get a job in best car companies if I am a mechatronics engineering student?
  13. VITMEE Results -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the field related to Automobile except Automobile Engineering?
  15. Which course is better to study in Australia to join Automobile companies? Name of best institution available in Australia?
  16. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  17. List of the top universities offering MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  18. List of universities in Australia to do Master degree in Advanced Automotive Electronic Engineering? Admission procedure and brief information about studies in Australia?
12th August 2017, 09:24 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to become an Automotive Journ after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
: I recently passed my 12th with commerce stream and I want to become an automotive Journalist in India. So, please can you tell me the most suitable subject for it i want to become a successful automotive Journalist. Please, I am really confused regarding this what subject I should choose? Answer my questions as soon as possible because I have very less time left because I have to make my carrier as soon as possible. And please clear me one thing also that is the life of an automotive Journalists is good or having a very busy schedule? And please do me a favor tell me the starting salary of automotive Journalist, I mean a fresher.

Candidate after 10+2 in commerce you want to make your carrier in journalism field then candidate best option for you is to join BA Journalism (Bachelor of Arts in Journalism) course. There are many institute out there offer journalism course here below are details regarding BA journalism course:-

Eligibility Required:- Candidate minimum qualification required to apply for BA journalism course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

Duration of BA Journalism Course:- Candidate BA journalism course is graduation course and duration of course is three years.

Syllabus for BA Journalism Course:- In BA journalism candidate have to subjects like Local Indian Language, English Language, Introduction to mass communication, Languages(Poetry, Drama, Prose), Fundamentals of journalism, Child psychology, Media laws and Indian Constitution, Basic of audio – visual media, Reporting methods, Editing techniques, Abnormal psychology, Counselling psychology, Media management, Thesis on media analysis.

>> Candidate as you want to become automotive journalist then you have to do research on automation history and also stay connect to current reports of automobile industry.
12th August 2017, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to be passionate about the given field, if you want to become a successful Journalist. If you want to become an automotive Journalist, then make sure you knows a lot about this field from personal experiences.

These days you can join any mass communication and journalism course from a reputed university and institute. After completion, you can try for job at various media houses. Salary will depend on your caliber.
13th August 2017, 04:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

It is very good that you want to become a Journalist after class 12th. To do so, you first have to complete your Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University and then must have to opt MBA in Journalism and Mass Communication.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MBA course.
After completing your Journalism course, you can apply for the post of Journalist.
The starting salary for a Journalist is around 25 K to 30 K per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?