10th November 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and guidelines to apply for Internship in Mahindra Automotive for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am a 3rd year B.E. Mechanical Engineering student and I want to attend Internship in Mahindra Automotive. Please send me procedure and guide lines for apply. I am eagerly waited for your answer. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Mahindra and Mahindra company?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mahindra Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How can I apply for summer internship at Mahindra & Mahindra?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  7. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship while doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year?
  8. Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  10. How to do summer training in Mahindra after doing B.Tech 3rd year
  11. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tech Mahindra for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
15th November 2015, 09:47 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and guidelines to apply for Internship in Mahindra Automotive for Mechanical 3rd year student?

Mahindra Automotive is one of the core company for mechanical engineering student.

You can apply for the internship in Mahindra Automotive by just following the below given steps :

** First of all you have to apply for the NOC from your institute.

** Then you have to fill the internship application form in the company and attach your NOC along it

** Now you have to wait till the HR of the company shortlist the eligible candidates fr the internship.

** If you found your name under the list of eligible candidates then you are eligible for the internship.

My suggestion to you is that you should be very punctual and disciplinary in the company, otherwise you will be terminated.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?