24th September 2016, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to pursue Masters in Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial Engineering in Germany after completing B.tech in India?

Hi,

I am a student of 3rd year (5th semester) pursuing B.tech in Production and Industrial Engineering at Delhi Technological University [Formerly Delhi College of Engineering]. I want to pursue my masters in either of the three streams that are Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial Engineering.
My Academic record is as follows-
AISSCE (10th)- 92.4%
AISSCE (12th)- 82.6%
CGPA( till 4th Semester)- 77.54%

Since i don't have much knowledge about the admission procedure and requirements for German Universities, a detailed description will be helpful.

P.S- Just for knowing, can my Degree from DTU help me get an edge as it is frequently ranked in the top 10 universities in india?

Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  2. What is the procedure followed to pursue Masters in Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial Engineering in Germany after completing B.tech in India?
  3. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  4. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibilities of doing B.Tech ECE from Germany after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to pursue masters degree in Germany or London?
  7. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?
  9. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do higher studies in Germany after completing diploma in India?
  11. Is it beneficial to pursue Masters degree in Germany if completed Bachelors from Bangladesh? Expenses to study in Germany?
  12. What is the minimum criteria required to do Masters in Germany in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  15. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  16. Should I go for masters after completing engineering in 5 years with 53%?
  17. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  18. List of Universities to pursue M.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication from Germany?
25th September 2016, 08:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to pursue Masters in Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial Engineering in Germany after completing B.tech in India?

To pursue Masters in Mechanical/ Automotive/ Industrial Engineering course in Germany after completion of your B.Tech course from India, you have to follow the admission procedure mentioned below :-

=> You should have obtained Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the respective stream from a Government recognised university.

=> You have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations as these examinations scores are mandatory to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.

To apply for admission to MS course in German Universities, you can apply on your own or you can apply through any consultancy as they will suggest you the best universities which suits your profile, you need to fill the online application form, pay the application fee and submit the required documents to the university. After receiving all your admission required documents, the university will process your application and if you are found eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in MS course in German University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?