7th August 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PG in Marine Engineering after Mechanical Engineering completion?

Procedure to do PG in Marine Engineering after Mechanical Engineering completion?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  3. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  4. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  5. Procedure to apply for Marine Engineering after completion of BE in Mechanical with an aggregate of 60%?
  6. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  7. How may i join Marine Course after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Which is the best available institute?
  8. Procedure to do PG in Marine Engineering after Mechanical Engineering completion? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I do marine engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  13. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  16. How to pursue Marine Engineering course after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
7th August 2015, 09:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do PG in Marine Engineering after Mechanical Engineering completion?

To pursue Post Graduation course in Marine Engineering after completion of your Mechanical Engineering, you need to appear in GATE entrance examination to get admission in Master's degree course in Marine Engineering. By qualifying and securing good rank in GATE examination, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Marine Engineering. After completion of counselling process, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Post Graduation in Marine Engineering course.
4th October 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do PG in Marine Engineering after Mechanical Engineering completion?

Which courses available in marine by completing mechanical engineering and also names of college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?